Whats next???? Now that I have stepped out in faith and told the universe my intention, and asking the Lord for guidance.
After hitting the post button, on my previous post, I could feel my anxiety level increase dramatically for a few hours. After quieting my mind with meditation, I was reminded of all the times the Lord has worked things out, in other words, the Universe came up to meet my intentions.
Fear, coupled with procrastination has made me able to stay in my safe but unfulfilled life. I sit here in Starbucks writing this with the realization that time goes so quickly and the clock is ticking every day.
- Make Affirmations! I am good enough!, I am smart enough! I am attractive enough! And so on…… is a way to retraining my brain especially when I start thinking negatively.
- Write Down Goals! I struggle with writing things down, not sure why, but maybe the reason why is because by not writing down my goals, I would not have written a document to keep me accountable. For me, now writing this Blog is a way me accountable and to inspire me to keep going, to keep moving forward no matter how small. As my dear friend more like sister says, little progress is still progress.
- Keep Motivated! I have found that I get motivation from walking or riding my bicycle in Nature and if I can capture a beautiful image its a bonus. Also, Reading about hiking and exploring. I am in the process of making and hanging a dream board or a better word…. a goal board so that it will be a daily reminder to work towards my goals.
- Make a step towards my goal daily no matter how small.
- Look out for opportunities that will present themselves and not make fear or procrastination hold me back.
- Get my mind and body mentally and physically prepared for the journey by reading and exercise.
- Refuse to listen to limiting beliefs.
- Don’t wait for the time is right to move forward. Jump!